Why am i blogging??

Today morning i got and thought, I have not been writing enough on my blog. Then i got to the point to think for whom am i writing this blog for?? Was it self gratification, for being a good blogger or something else. Then i thought, what the hell, i should write this blog for myself. Because one thing i found helpful for myself from this Blog was whenever i was down in spirits and i visited this blog, I always realized what my mind can come up with. This helped me a lot of things to let go.

Every time i was down in spirits, I usually found that the main reason for this is my attitude of holding on to something that happened in the past, some fight or some mis-understanding or some hurt, etc. Those things have happened and life has moved on. However I found myself stuck at that position. Though through sheer motion, i may have gone about doing my own things like a robot, my mind and heart as well were stuck in that old position. There was bitterness, sadness, helplessness and many times anger. And most of the time,  I found labeling myself as the victim.

But visiting my blog, i get to see that my mind which is capable of doing better things has stopped doing so. This helped me to drop all of the bitterness, sadness, helplessness, anger and the biggest of all BEING THE VICTIM.  Hence I have decided to write for myself.

No comments: